Sunday 7 April 1901
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Émile Hugues and Marcel Parturier.
The Wonderful Trick Donkey, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while Eben Holden by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1901 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Émile Hugues: French politician and government minister, by profession a notaire.
- Marcel Parturier: France Painter.
- SDAP demands general voting right / abolishing First Chamber
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?