Saturday 7 April 1900
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tebbs Lloyd Johnson and Henry Hazell.
The Conjurer, directed by George Albert Smith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1900 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Tebbs Lloyd Johnson: England, United Kingdom -- 50K walker (1952 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Henry Hazell: British-American minister and astrologer who joined AFA in March 1963; he was a member in San Francisco, CA.
- Adolf Dymsza: Polish actor (d. 1975).
- Tebbs Johnson: English race walker (d. 1984).