Thursday 11 April 1901
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Theodor Rogalski and Adriano Olivetti.
The Wonderful Trick Donkey, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while Eben Holden by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 11 April 1901 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- Theodor Rogalski: composer.
- Adriano Olivetti: Italian industrialist and member of the Italian Parliament.
- Glenway Wescott: American writer, a novelist, poet, short story writer and gay journalist of personal observations.
- Ivar Christian Hallstrom composer: dies at age 74.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?