Monday 7 April 1941
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Arien and Cornelia Frances.
The Devil and Miss Jones, directed by Sam Wood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingwa was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1941!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1941 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- David Arien: American manic-depressive paranoid with big schemes.
- Cornelia Frances: British actress with a debut in 1960.
- Daniel Toscan du Plantier: French TV producer and executive with many credits and great prestige, married to Sophie Bouniol, a TV producer.
- James Di Pasquale: American composer.
- Peter Fluck: English puppet maker and illustrator.
- Gorden Kaye: English actor and singer
- Tord Magnuson: Swedish businessman
- Danny Wells: Canadian actor (d. 2013)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?