Tuesday 16 April 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Consuelo de Saint-Exupéry and Karel Albert.
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1901 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Consuelo de Saint-Exupéry
- Leo Poos: Nazi police officer (caught Dutch underground agents).
- Karel Albert: Flemish composer (Marieken van Nymeghen).
- Consuelo Saint-Exupéry: Consuelo de Saint Exupéry, officially Consuelo Suncín, comtesse de Saint Exupéry, was a Salvadoran-French writer and artist, and the wife of the French aristocrat, writer and pioneering aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- Adrien Dansette: Armentiéres Writer.