Tuesday 16 April 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1901). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Consuelo de Saint-Exupéry and Leo Poos.
The Snowman, directed by Tomas Alfredson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1901
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1901!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1901 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Consuelo de Saint-Exupéry
- Joe Davis: Celebrity.
- Leo Poos: Nazi police officer (caught Dutch underground agents).
- Karel Albert: Flemish composer (Marieken van Nymeghen).
- Consuelo Saint-Exupéry: Consuelo de Saint Exupéry, officially Consuelo Suncín, comtesse de Saint Exupéry, was a Salvadoran-French writer and artist, and the wife of the French aristocrat, writer and pioneering aviator Antoine de Saint-Exupéry.
- Adrien Dansette: Armentiéres Writer.