Sunday 7 April 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby Bare in Irontown and Yvonne Fedderson.
Strauss' Great Waltz, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1935!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1935 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Bobby Bare in Irontown: Ohio, USA; country singer (Detroit City).
- Yvonne Fedderson: co-founder of Childhelp USA.
- Bobby Bare: American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
- Hodding Carter: American journalist and politician Assistant Secretary of State for Public Affairs.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?