Monday July 07, 2003
US date format: 7/7/2003, UK date format: 7/7/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer (see zodiac on July 7, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Crazy In Love by Beyonce.
In UK Crazy In Love by Beyonce was in the top 5 hits.
Seabiscuit, directed by Gary Ross, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Deal or No Deal.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Delta Force: Black Hawk Down or Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of July 07, 2003?
- Russia and Ukraine - Ivan Kupala
- United Kingdom - July 7th Bombings remembrance day
- Bhutan - Guru Rinpoche
- Roman Empire - Nonae Caprotinae festival in honor of Juno
- See more
- MSNBC fires conservative talk show host Michael Savage for making several anti-gay remarks towards a prank caller posing as a homosexual. Savage, who was angered by aggressive personal attacks made by ampquotEast Coast Bobampquot, the prank caller, stated that the caller ampquotshould only get AIDS and dieampquot. Gay rights group GLAAD applauds the decision to fire Savage.
- United States Central Command chief Gen. Tommy Franks retires after 36 years in uniform. Newcomer Army Gen. John Abizaid is appointed as his replacement. (Fox News)
- Thousands of people take part in the first bull run of the annual San Fermín festival in Pamplona, Spain. No serious injuries or gorings were reported. (CNN)
- A United States district court approves a settlement between WorldCom and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, in which WorldCom will pay to investors for its accounting scandal. (BBC)
- See more
Bulgarian-born conductor (Born 1924).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 07, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #5 R&B songs
Top #5 Latin songs
- Marco Antonio Solis - Tu Amor O Tu Desprecio
- Ricky Martin - Tal Vez
- Mana - Mariposa Traicionera
- Juanes With Nelly Furtado - Fotografia
- Gilberto Santa Rosa - Si Te Dijeron
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in July 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $36.10
- Apple AAPL: opens at $19.27
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $27.02
- General Electric GE: opens at $28.93
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $84.80
- 1 USD = 118.21 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.347 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3722 CHF
- 1 EUR = 133.82 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6864 GBP
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on July 07, 2003?
On July 07, 2003 the day of the week was Monday.
What zodiac sign is July 07, 2003?
On July 07, 2003 the zodiac sign was Cancer.
Who was the US President on July 07, 2003?
On July 07, 2003 the US President was George W. Bush (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on July 07, 2003?
On July 07, 2003 the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour).
Who was the Pope on July 07, 2003?
On July 07, 2003 Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Which famous people died on July 07, 2003?
Famous people died on July 07, 2003 include, Izhak Graziani.
What was the number one song in July 07, 2003?
The number one song in the week of July 07, 2003 was Crazy In Love by Beyonce in US and Crazy In Love by Beyonce in UK.
What were the top hits on July 07, 2003?
The top hits on July 07, 2003 were Crazy In Love by Beyonce, Magic Stick by Lil' Kim, This Is The Night by Clay Aiken in US and Crazy In Love by Beyonce, Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, Fast Food Song by Fast Food Rockers in UK.