Learn the most interesting events and historical facts that happened throughout history on June 7. From 1900 until now.
June 7 is under the sign of Gemini.
Famous birthdays on this day include Prince (musician) (1958), Muammar al-Gaddafi (1942) and Liam Neeson (1952).
Several movies were released around June 7 over the years, such as Ace in the Hole in 1951 directed by Billy Wilder and Punishment Park in 1971 directed by Peter Watkins.
But much more happened on June 7 over the years: find out below
Which were the most popular Movies released around June 7 over the years?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the important events of June 7?
- 2019 Syrian Civil War: Over 120 rebels are killed in northwestern Hama Governorate, after failed attacks against Syrian troops. (Al-Masdar News)
- 2018 Economy of the United Kingdom: House of Fraser announces that it intends to close 31 of its 59 stores, including its flagship store on London's Oxford Street. (BBC)
- 2017 2017 Tehran attacks: Gunmen attack the Islamic Consultative Assembly and Mausoleum of Ruhollah Khomeini in Tehran, Iran. Eighteen civilians are killed in the attack on the Parliament and one in the attack on the mausoleum. (Reuters via The Canberra Times) (AP)The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) claims responsibility for the shootings. (The Telegraph)
- 2016 Seven police officers and four civilians are killed, and 36 people are wounded, three critically, by a car bomb explosion near the main tourism district in Istanbul, Turkey. The explosives, detonated by remote control, wrecked a passing police bus, reports CNN Türk. There is no immediate claim of responsibility. (Reuters) (AP)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 7 over the years?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- 2017 Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee Featuring Justin Bieber - Despacito
- 2016 Drake Featuring WizKid & Kyla - One Dance
- 2015 Taylor Swift Featuring Kendrick Lamar - Bad Blood
- 2014 Iggy Azalea Featuring Charli XCX - Fancy
- 2013 Macklemore - Can't Hold Us
- 2012 Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know
- 2011 Adele - Rolling In The Deep
- 2010 Usher - OMG
- 2009 The Black Eyed Peas - Boom Boom Pow
- 2008 Lil Wayne - Lollipop
- See more
Which were the most popular books released around June 7 over the years?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
This day over the years in 30 sec.
For more videos please visit our official youtube channel