Tuesday 8 April 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Josef Krips Vienna Austria and Edouard Mascart.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1902!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1902 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Josef Krips Vienna Austria: conductor (London Symphony 1954-63).
- Edouard Mascart: French boxer in the featherweight division from 1922 to 1930.
- Andrew Irvine: English mountaineer and explorer (d. 1924).
- Maria Maksakova: Sr.
- Sipyagain: Russian Minister of Interior / headed Secret Service, assassinated.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 8 April 1902
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?