Thursday 8 April 1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Carmen McRae Clark and Erik Pausin.
Allan Quatermain, directed by Horace Lisle Lucoque, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
while Mary-Marie by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1920 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Carmen McRae Clark: US jazz singer / pianist (Dream of Life).
- Erik Pausin: Austria -- Figure skating pairs (1936 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Fred Moore: Brest Military man.
- Carmen McRae: American singer-songwriter pianist and actress (d. 1994).
- Charles Tomlinson Griffes US composer (White Peacock): dies at age 35.
- LONGA soccer team forms in Tilburg.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- You'd be Surprised - All-Star Trio
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?