Thursday 8 April 1920US date format: 4/8/1920, UK date format: 8/4/1920
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 8, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Moore (military) and Erik Pausin.
The Toll Gate, directed by Lambert Hillyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1920!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1920 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Fred Moore (military)
- Carmen McRae Clark: US jazz singer / pianist (Dream of Life).
- Erik Pausin: Austria -- Figure skating pairs (1936 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Fred Moore: Brest Military man.
- Carmen McRae: American singer-songwriter pianist and actress (d. 1994).
- Charles Tomlinson Griffes US composer (White Peacock): dies at age 35.
- LONGA soccer team forms in Tilburg.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1920 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- That Naughty Waltz - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
- Wonderful Pal - Art Hickman & His Orchestra
- Mystery - Paul Biese Trio