Thursday 17 April 1902
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 17, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anton Beuving and Anita Fernandini de Naranjo.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 April 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 April 1902!
Which were the important events of 17 April 1902 ?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- Saint Stephen Harding (d. 1134)
- Anton Beuving: lyricist (Ketelbinkie).
- Anita Fernandini de Naranjo: Peruvian heiress and politician in the early 1960s.
- Jaime Bodet: Mexican poet and diplomat (d. 1974).
- Francis of Assisi of Bourbon: King Consort of Spain (Born 1822).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On a Sunday Afternoon - J.W. Myers
- Semper Fidelis - Sousa's Band