Wednesday 8 April 1942US date format: 4/8/1942, UK date format: 8/4/1942
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 8, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Douglas Trumbull and Eduard Visser.
Saboteur, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 April 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 8 April 1942 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
- Douglas Trumbull: American director producer and special...
- Eduard Visser: Dutch writer (Fyffes are now called...
- Roger Chapman: English singer-songwriter and guitarist...