Monday 14 April 1902
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 14, 1902). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Menachem A and Sylvio Mantha.
Uncle Josh at the Moving Picture Show, directed by Edwin S. Porter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1902
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1902
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1902!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1902 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Menachem A: Schneerson rebee (head of Lubavitcher Jews).
- Sylvio Mantha: Canadian ice hockey player coach and referee (d. 1974).
- Marie and Pierre Curie isolate the radioactive element radium.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- On a Sunday Afternoon - J.W. Myers
- Sousa's Band - Semper Fidelis