Monday 8 April 1991
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dej Loaf and Minami Takahashi.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I've Been Thinking About You by Londonbeat.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Forgiving by LaVyrle Spencer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Astronomers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Rally (1991 video game) or The Adventures of Quik & Silva.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 April 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 April 1991 ?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
Famous Birthdays:08 April
- Per Yngve ''Dead'' Ohlin: Swedish metal singer (Mayhem) (Born 1969).
- I Hate Hamlet opens at Walter Kerr Theater NYC for 88 performances
- Jockey, Bill Shoemaker, paralyzed in a car accident
- Michael Landon announces he has inoperable cancer of pancreas
- Major League Baseball umpires and baseball reach a 4-year agreement.
- Oakland Athletics Stadium becomes first outdoor arena to ban smoking.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?