Thursday 11 April 1991
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include James Magnussen and Cédric Bakambu.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I've Been Thinking About You by Londonbeat.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Iron John by Robert Bly was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Astronomers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dizzy Down the Rapids or Asmik-kun Land.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 11 April 1991 ?
- Saint Stanislas
- Juan Santamarfa Day, anniversary of his death in the Battle of Rivas (State holiday in Costa Rica).
- Saint Godeberta
- Saint Gemma of Lucca
- The Feast Day of Martyr Antipas in the Greek Orthodox Church.
- Saint Danidl of Grimbergen
- James Magnussen: Australian swimmer.
- Cédric Bakambu
- Slaven Doslo
- Thiago Alcántara
- Andreea Grigore: Romanian gymnast.
- Erina Mano: Japanese singer and actress (Ongaku Gatas and Petitmoni).
- James Roberts: Australian swimmer.
- Niall Canavan: English-born Irish footballer.
- Thiago Alcantara: Soccer Player.
- Toddy Smith: Vine Star.
- Thiago Alcântara: Spanish footballer.
- Miss Saigon, opens at Broadway Theater, New York City
- UN Security Council issues formal cease fire with Iraq declaration
- Space Shuttle STS 37 (Atlantis 8) lands.
- New York City's Museum of Broadcasting becomes "Museum of Radio and Television".
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?