Tuesday April 16, 1991
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 16, 1991). The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include 600Breezy and Mick Jenkins.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to You're In Love by Wilson Phillips.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
One Good Cop, directed by Heywood Gould, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Forgiving by LaVyrle Spencer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Vorsicht! Falke!.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Cobra Mission: Panic in Cobra City or Big Karnak.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 April 1991
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 April 1991!
Which were the important events of 16 April 1991 ?
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Bernadette
- Blessed HervT of Tours
- Saint Turibius
- Saint Fructuosus
- Saint Drogo.
- Saint Benedict Joseph Labre
- Mawlid in Shi'a Islam (2006).
- Birthday of the Danish sovereign, Queen Margrethe, celebrated in Greenland.
- Saints Martial, Urban, Eventius, Caecilian, Julia, and their companions, martyrs of 304
- Mick Jenkins: Rapper.
- 600Breezy : Rapper.
- Nolan Arenado: American baseball player.
- Kim Kyung-jung: South Korean footballer.
- Yurie Midori: Japanese actress and gravure idol.
- David Lean: English film director, producer, screenwriter and editor, best remembered for big-screen epics such asThe Bridge on the River Kwai (1957),Lawrence of Arabia (1962), and Doctor Zhivago (1965); for perhaps the most highly regarded of all the adaptations of Dickens' novels with Great Expectations (1946) and Oliver Twist (1948); and for the renowned romantic drama Brief Encounter (1945).
- Sir David Lean: British film director (Born 1908).
- St. Louis Blues becomes 8th NHL team in Play-off to come back from a 3-1 deficit as they beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-2 in game 7
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Tony Toni Tone - Whatever You Want
- Johnny Gill - Wrap My Body Tight
- Ralph Tresvant - Stone Cold Gentleman
- I'm Dreamin' (From "New Jack City") - Christopher Williams
- Diana Ross & Al B. Sure! - No Matter What You Do
- Freddie Jackson - Do Me Again
- Marva Hicks - Never Been In Love Before
- It Should've Been You - Teddy Pendergrass
- My Heart Is Failing Me - Riff
- The Wooten Brothers - Tell Me
Top #10 Latin songs
- No Basta - Franco de Vita
- Banda Blanca - Sopa De Caracol
- Mi Deseo - Los Bukis
- Te Pareces Tanto A El - Myriam Hernandez
- Gloria Estefan - Desde La Oscuridad
- Demasiado Herida - Paloma San Basilio
- Jose Jose - Esa Mujer
- Quien Eres Tu - Yuri
- Jose Javier Solis - Sentimental
- Ednita Nazario - Lo Que Son Las Cosas
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?