Sunday 7 April 1991
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luka Milivojević .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Coming Out Of The Dark by Gloria Estefan.
In UK The One And Only by Chesney Hawkes was in the top 5 hits.
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Love & Desire & Hate by Joan Collins was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sleepers.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bomberman II or D/Generation.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1991!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 7 April 1991 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Big Love closes at Plymouth Theater NYC after 41 performances
- Shadowlands closes at Brooks Atkinson Theater NYC after 169 performances
- 3rd Seniors Golf Tradition: Jack Nicklaus
- George Washington Bridge raises toll from $3.00 to $4.00
- Wrestlemania VII scheduled in LA, actually performed 03 / 24
- Compton Gamma Ray Observatory orbits Earth.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?