Sunday 9 April 1933
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Molicard and Jean-Paul Belmondo.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while Anthony Adverse by Hervey Allen was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 9 April 1933 ?
- Saint Waltrudis
- Saint Casilda
- Saint Ingofried
- Saint Hugo of Rouan
- Day of National Unity- (???????? ?????????? ???), an annual public holiday in Georgia.
- Araw ng Kagitingan (Day of Valor, celebrated as Bataan Day in Bataan) in the Philippines.
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Jal�l (Glory) - First day of the second month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Jacques Molicard: Translator / navigator.
- Jean-Paul Belmondo: French actor hailed as cinema's new anti-hero in 1957, an overnight success in "A Bout de Souffle.
- Diana Rosenberg: American astrologer known as the leading authority on Fixed Stars.
- Gian Volonte: Italian actor, known primarily in his own country with films that include "Pour Une Poignée de Dollars," "l’Affaire Mattei," and "Le Christ s’est Arrêté à Eboli.
- René Burri: Swiss photographer and journalist (d. 2014).
- Sigfrid Karg-Elert: German composer and educator (d. 1933).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?