Saturday 22 April 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John A Llewellyn and Robin Hutton.
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
while One More River by John Galsworth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1933 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- John A Llewellyn: Cardiff, Wales -- Astronaut.
- Robin Hutton: Merchant banker.
- Mark Damon: American actor and producer.
- Anthony Llewellyn: Welsh-American chemist and astronaut (d. 2013).
- Dutch government forbids leftwing radio address.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?