Friday 10 July 1942US date format: 7/10/1942, UK date format: 10/7/1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 10, 1942). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Ronnie James Dio and Sixto Rodriguez.
Crossroads, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 July 1942
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1942!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1942 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Ronnie James Dio: American heavy metal vocalist (Born...
- Sixto Rodriguez: American singer-songwriter and...
- Richard Roundtree: Actor.
- Ronnie Dio: Rock Singer.
- Pyotr Klimuk: Belarusian general pilot and astronaut.
- Diplomatic relations between the Netherlands and the Soviet Union are established.