Thursday 15 March 1900
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Luigi Longo and Frances Partridge.
Santa Claus' Visit, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
while Janice Meredith by Paul Leicester Ford was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1900!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1900 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Luigi Longo: Italian politician, the former President of the Communist Party of Italy (C.
- Frances Partridge
- Gilberto Freye: Brazilian sociologist / writer.
- Christian Stang: Norwegian linguist, Slavicist and Balticist, and professor in Balto-Slavic languages at the University of Oslo from 1938 to 1970.
- Mario Speranza: Italy Writer.
- The Gold Standard Act is ratified, placing the United States currency on the gold standard.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Mandy Lee - Harry Macdonough
- When Cloe Sings a Song - George J. Gaskin
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?