Tuesday 10 May 1977
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 10, 1977). The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nick Heidfeld and Henri Camara.
In that special week of May people in US were listening to When I Need You by Leo Sayer.
In UK I Don't Want To Talk About It / First Cut Is The Deepest by Rod Stewart was in the top 5 hits.
A Special Day, directed by Ettore Scola, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while The Crash Of '79 by Paul E. Erdman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hollywood High.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Indy 500 or Video Olympics.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 May 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 May 1977!
Which were the important events of 10 May 1977 ?
- Saint Gordianus
- Saint Isidore the Laborer
- Saint John of Avila
- Saint Job
- Saint Quaratus and Quintus
- Saint Peter Van
- Saint William of Pontoise
- Buddha's Birthday in Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and South Korea.
- Saint Francis of Assisi
- Saint Solange
- The first possible day on which Pentecost may fall.
- Akshaya Tritya in Hinduism.
- Astronomy Day in the United States.
- Birds' and Trees' Day in Hungary
- Memorial Day of Blessed Damien of Moloka'i
- Celebration of the Clandestine Retreat of Ma'at and Ra in Ancient Egypt.
- Constitution Day in the Federated States of Micronesia.
- Inauguration Day in South Africa.
- Mania (mythology) in Ancient Rome.
- The marriage of Shiva to Meenakshi in Madurai, India
- Nick Heidfeld: German Formula One driver.
- Henri Camara: Senegalese footballer.
- Chas Licciardello: Australian comedian.
- Keith Murray: American singer (We Are Scientists).
- Denise Ho: Hong Kong singer.
- Sergei Nakariakov: Russian trumpet player.
- Peedie Snipes: American male victim of progeria, the aging disease.
- Amanda Borden in Cincinnati: Ohio; gymnast (World-silver-1994, Olympics-gold-1996).
- Joan Crawford: American actress, on-screen from 1925 in "Ladies of the Night.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Leo Sayer - When I Need You
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- Eagles - Hotel California
- Glen Campbell - Southern Nights
- Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
- Jennifer Warnes - Right Time Of The Night
- Atlanta Rhythm Section - So In To You
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Rose Royce - I Wanna Get Next To You
Top #10 R&B songs
- Got To Give It Up (Pt. 1) - Marvin Gaye
- Tavares - Whodunit
- Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
- The Isley Brothers - The Pride (Part I)
- KC And The Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Bootsy's Rubber Band - The Pinocchio Theory
- It Feels So Good To Be Loved So Bad - The Manhattans
- You're Throwing A Good Love Away - The Spinners
- The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
- Your Love - Marilyn McCoo & Billy Davis, Jr.
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?