Friday June 10, 1977
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 10, 1977). The US president was Jimmy Carter (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Benjamin Millepied and Takako Matsu.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to I'm Your Boogie Man by KC and the Sunshine Band.
In UK Lucille by Kenny Rogers was in the top 5 hits.
A Bridge Too Far, directed by Richard Attenborough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1977
while Falconer by John Cheever was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The House That Jack Built.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Circus or Super Bug.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 June 1977
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1977!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1977 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Benjamin Millepied: Was raised in Dakar, Senegal.
- Takako Matsu: Japanese singer-songwriter and actress.
- Adam Darski: Adam Darski Polish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Behemoth).
- Adam Darski (Nergal): Polish vocalist and guitarist (Behemoth).
- Mike Rosenthal: American football player and coach.
- Apple Computer ships its first Apple II personal computer.
- James Earl Ray escapes from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Petros, Tennessee, but is recaptured on June 13.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1977?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1977 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- KC and the Sunshine Band - I'm Your Boogie Man
- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
- Marvin Gaye - Got To Give It Up (Part 1)
- Bill Conti - Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)
- Foreigner - Feels Like The First Time
- Kenny Rogers - Lucille
- Andrew Gold - Lonely Boy
- Alan O'Day - Undercover Angel
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Climax Blues Band - Couldn't Get It Right
Top #10 R&B songs
- Got To Give It Up (Pt. 1) - Marvin Gaye
- Aretha Franklin - Break It To Me Gently
- Stevie Wonder - Sir Duke
- Rufus Featuring Chaka Khan - Hollywood
- Teddy Pendergrass - I Don't Love You Anymore
- The Sylvers - High School Dance
- Tavares - Whodunit
- The Jacksons - Show You The Way To Go
- The Dramatics - I Can't Get Over You
- Frank Lucas - Good Thing Man
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?