Saturday 11 January 1958US date format: 1/11/1958, UK date format: 11/1/1958
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 11, 1958). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diego Leon Montoya Sanchez and Diego Montoya.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK Great Balls Of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Petla, directed by Wojciech Has, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Doctor Zhivago by Boris Pasternak was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kitty Foyle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 January 1958
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 January 1958!
Which were the important events of 11 January 1958 ?
- Morocco - The Independence manifesto day.
- Japan - Kagami-Biraki (Rice Cakes Festival).
- Feast of the Baptism of Jesus.
- Roman Empire - First day of Carmentalia in honor of Carmenta.
- Nepal - Unity Day.
- Albania - Republic Day (1946).
- Diego Leon Montoya Sanchez: Colombian organized crime figure.
- Diego Montoya
- Alyson Reed: TV Actress.
- Lourdes Ann Kananimanu Estores: Honolulu, Hawaii -- Playmate (Jun, 1982).
- Vicki Peterson: American singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (The Bangles and Continental Drifters).
- Vicki Peterson in Los Angeles: California, USA; rock guitarist/vocalist (Bangles).
- Diego Sánchez: Colombian drug lord.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?