Saturday 11 September 1965
It was Saturday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bachar al-Assad and Moby .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Help! by The Beatles.
In UK (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
Les vampires, directed by Louis Feuillade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Sixpence In Her Shoe by Phyllis McGinley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Trials of O'Brien.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 September 1965!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 11 September 1965 ?
- Bachar al-Assad
- Moby : American musician.
- Graeme Obree
- Jean-Philippe Fleurian
- Paul Heyman: Wrestler.
- Bashar Al-Assad: Politician.
- John Schofield: Journalist.
- Tony Woods: NFL defensive end (Washington Redskins).
- David Roe: English snooker player.
- Bashar Al Assad: President of Syria, commander-in-chief of the Syrian Armed Forces, General Secretary of the ruling Ba'ath Party and Regional Secretary of the party's branch in Syria.
- Ralph C Smedley: American educator (Born 1878).
- Braves 2nd straight one-hitter against the Mets
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - Help!
- Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone
- Barry McGuire - Eve Of Destruction
- We Five - You Were On My Mind
- The Beach Boys - California Girls
- The Righteous Brothers - Unchained Melody
- Sonny & Cher - I Got You Babe
- James Brown - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag Part 1
- The Turtles - It Ain't Me Babe
- Ramsey Lewis Trio - The In Crowd
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?