Thursday 17 July 1941US date format: 7/17/1941, UK date format: 17/7/1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer (see birth chart on July 17, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Claude Bourret and Gribouille (singer).
Bowery Blitzkrieg, directed by Wallace Fox, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching CBS Television Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 July 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 17 July 1941 ?
- Kyoto, Japan - Gion Matsuri
- Various mathematics departments - Yellow Pig's Day
- South Korea - Constitution Day
- Puerto Rico - Luis Mu�oz Rivera's Birthday
- Feast Day of St Cynllo
- Iraq - Ba'ath Revolution Day
- Jean-Claude Bourret
- Gribouille (singer)
- Daryle Lamonica: Oakland Raiders' quarterback (AFL...
- Desmond Dekker: Musician.
- William Ancion: Belgian politician in the Social...
- Achim Warmbold: German race car driver and manager.
- Bob Taylor: English cricketer.
- Gribouille : French singer, musician, and song...
- WWII: A BBC broadcast by ampquotColonel Brittonampquot calls on the people of occupied Europe to resist the Nazis under the slogan ampquotV for Victoryampquot.
- The first episode ''The Midnight Snack'' in which Tom and Jerry are officially named, more than a year after their first production ''Puss Gets the Boot''