Tuesday 13 August 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ian Whyte .
The 'Abbot' and 'Cresceus' Race, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
while Eben Holden by Irving Bacheller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 August 1901!
Which were the important events of 13 August 1901 ?
- International Lefthanders Day
- St. Wigbert
- RC saints - Pontianus and Hippolytus, Radegunde (help against the pox), Cassianus of Imola (patron of shorthand-writers)
- In Brasil, Friday 13 August (agosto) is considered to be especially filled with sorrow (desgosto)
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 6 saints: St. Hippolytus
- St. Cassian
- St. John Berchmans
- St. John Bosco
- St. Radegund
- Roman festivals - Vertumnalias in honor of Vertumnus, and also Diana, on the Aventine hill
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?