Monday 13 May 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nigel Butterley and Yizhak Sadai.
Werewolf of London, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 May 1935!
Which were the important events of 13 May 1935 ?
- Saint Maria Dominica Mazzarello (died 1881)
- Saint John the Silent
- Saint Gerald of Villamagna
- Saint Robert Bellarmine
- Saint Servatus
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Rotuma Day in Fiji.
- World Fair Trade Day (2006).
- Abbotsbury Garland Day, Dorset, England.
- Commemoration of Julian of Norwich (Anglican).
- Saint Rolanda
- Nigel Butterley: Composer.
- Yizhak Sadai: Composer.
- Luciano Benetton: Italian industrialist, a producer of fashion sporting goods with his three siblings.
- Giuliana Benetton: Italian industrialist, a fashion sporting good producer with her three siblings.
- Dominic Cossa: American opera singer.
- Teddy Randazzo: American singer-songwriter and accordion player (The Three Chuckles) (d. 2003)
- Jan Saudek: Czech photographer and painter
- Kája Saudek: Czech author and illustrator (d. 2015)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?