Monday 6 May 1935
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Werewolf of London, directed by Stuart Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
while Good-bye, Mr. Chips by James Hilton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 6 May 1935 ?
- Saint Justus
- Sinaites of Serbia
- New Martyr Demetrios of the Peloponnesus (d. 1803)
- Seraphim the Struggler of Mt. Domvu
- Micah of Radonezh
- New Martyr Elias Ardunis
- Righteous Job the Long-suffering (OT)
- Barbarus the soldier, with Bacchus, Callimachus and Dionysios
- Barbaros the Robber in Thessaly
- Blessed Prudentia
- Saint Benedicta of Rome
- Saint Dominic Savio, patron saint of studying youth
- Saint Lucius
- Saint John in the Oil
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 06 May
- British King George and Queen Mary celebrates silver jubilee
- KTM-AM in Los Angeles California changes call letters to KEHE (now KABC)
- Pulitzer prize awarded to Audrey Wurdemann (Bright Ambush)
- The first flight of the Curtiss P-36 Hawk.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?