Wednesday November 13, 1985
US date format: 11/13/1985, UK date format: 13/11/1985
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 13, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Margaret Thatcher (Conservative), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Asdrubal Cabrera and Michael Bennett.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to We Built This City by Starship.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
The Good Father, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Goddess by Anthony Summers was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blind Date.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ice Palace or Bored of the Rings.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 13, 1985?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Dwight Gooden, youngest 20-game winner in Major League Baseball, wins Cy Young award.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 13, 1985?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Ta Mara & The Seen - Everybody Dance
- Isley, Jasper, Isley - Caravan of Love
- Morris Day - The Oak Tree
- Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good
- El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
- Cameo - Single Life
- Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
- Diana Ross - Eaten Alive
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?