Tuesday November 12, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 12, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Arianny Celeste and Yvonne Nelson.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to We Built This City by Starship.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
The Good Father, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blind Date.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dread Dragon Droom or Jason's Gem.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 November 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 November 1985!
Which were the important events of 12 November 1985 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Lieven (Leafwini, Lebuin); Josaphat Kuncevyc
- Also see November 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day, Bah�'u'll�h
- National Holiday: Sun Yat-Sen (observed in China and Taiwan)
- In the Back To The Future film trilogy, November 12, 1955 is a key date. It is the date of the "famous Hill Valley lightning storm" which sends Marty McFly back to 1985 in his DeLorean time machine, and the date Marty gets his parents together. In Back to the Future Part II, Marty and Doc Brown return to this date to stop Biff Tannen from changing history. Doc Brown hyposthesizes that this date might hold some special significance, being the temporal junction point for the entire space-time
- Arianny Celeste: American model.
- Yvonne Nelson: Movie Actress.
- Jenny Robinson: Movie Actress.
- Adlène Guedioura: French-Algerian footballer.
- Secretary in Ann Arbor Michigan wounded by package bomb
- STS 61-B vehicle moves to launch pad
- A total solar eclipse occurs over Antarctica at 14:11:22 UTC.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Ta Mara & The Seen - Everybody Dance
- Caravan of Love - Isley, Jasper, Isley
- Morris Day - The Oak Tree
- Rene & Angela - I'll Be Good
- El DeBarge With DeBarge - You Wear It Well
- Cameo - Single Life
- Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time
- Diana Ross - Eaten Alive
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?