Friday November 29, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 29, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Esha Gupta and Shannon Brown.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Separate Lives by Phil Collins.
In UK The Power Of Love by Jennifer Rush was in the top 5 hits.
A Room with a View, directed by James Ivory, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Cat Who Walks Through Walls by Robert A. Heinlein was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Blind Date.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Super Mario or Déjà Vu.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 November 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1985!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1985 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Esha Gupta: Actress.
- Shannon Brown: American basketball player.
- Evangelia Aravani: Greek model.
- Junnosuke Taguchi: Japanese singer and actor (KAT-TUN).
- Rik Jacobs: Flemish stage manager, dies at 71.
- Ibero-American States Organization for Education, Science and Culture (Organización de Estados Iberoamericanos para la Educación la Ciencia y la Cultura) (OEI) created.
- The Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable are released for sale to the public.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Caravan of Love - Isley, Jasper, Isley
- Aretha Franklin - Who's Zoomin' Who
- Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
- Ta Mara & The Seen - Everybody Dance
- Sheila E. - A Love Bizarre
- Eugene Wilde - Don't Say No Tonight
- Tramaine - Fall Down (Spirit Of Love)
- New Edition - Count Me Out
- Morris Day - The Oak Tree
- The System - This Is For You
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?