Tuesday 14 April 1903
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on April 14, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Henry Corbin and Ruth Svedberg.
Daylight Burglary, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 14 April 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 April 1903!
Which were the important events of 14 April 1903 ?
- Vishu - Harvest festival in Kerala, India.
- N'Ko Alphabet Day - the anniversary of the day the N'Ko alphabet was completed in 1949.
- Tamil New Year - Celebrations for Tamils all over the world.
- New Year Celebrations in parts of India and whole of Sri Lanka.
- Baisakhi - Celebrations in Punjab, India.
- Poila Baisakh - Celebrations in Bengal, India.
- Youth Day in Angola.
- Black Day - Informal celebration day for single people in South Korea.
- 2nd Day Passover (in 2006) - Jewish festival.
- Henry Corbin: French philosopher and iranologist (d. 1978).
- Ruth Svedberg: Swedish discus thrower and triathlete (d. 2002).
- Dr Harry Plotz discovers vaccine against typhoid (New York City, New York).