Wednesday 16 July 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Momir Karadzic and Robert David Steele.
Don't Bother to Knock, directed by Roy Baker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 July 1952!
Which were the important events of 16 July 1952 ?
- Botswana - President's Day (2nd day)
- Catholic - Feast of Our Lady of Mount Carmel
- Momir Karadzic: Serbian footballer.
- Robert David Steele: American spy.
- Eugenio Finardi: Italian rock singer, songwriter, guitarist and keyboardist, whose albums from the 1970s are considered classics of Italian Rock, and who remains one of Italy's most successful and influential Rock singers and musicians.
- Stewart Copeland: American drummer and songwriter (The Police Animal Logic Curved Air and Oysterhead).
- Richard Egielski: American author and illustrator.
- Marc Esposito: French director and screenwriter
- Ken McEwan: South African cricketer
- Robert Steele: American spy and politician
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1952 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?