Friday 13 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include WO Mitchell and Carl-Olof Anderberg.
The Romance of Mignon, directed by Cesira Lenard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1914 ?
- WO Mitchell: Canadian writer (d. 1998).
- Carl-Olof Anderberg: composer.
- Edward ''Butch'' O'Hare: American pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Alain Girard: French educator.
- Leon Hess: American entrepreneur and CEO of Amerada Hess, an oil company exploration and production company.
- Carl Stahl: American astrologer, a leading siderealist in the tradition of Cyril Fagan and Donald A. Bradley. His books included "Beginner's Manual of Sidereal Astrology."
- W Mitchell: Canadian author and playwright (d. 1998)
- Edward O'Hare: American lieutenant and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 13 March 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?