Friday 13 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Girard and Carl W Stahl.
The Romance of Mignon, directed by Cesira Lenard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while Pollyanna by Eleanor H. Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1914 ?
- Alain Girard: French educator.
- Carl W Stahl
- Carl-Olof Anderberg: composer.
- Edward ''Butch'' O'Hare: American pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Leon Hess: American entrepreneur and CEO of Amerada Hess, an oil company exploration and production company.
- Carl Stahl: American astrologer, a leading siderealist in the tradition of Cyril Fagan and Donald A. Bradley.
- W Mitchell: Canadian author and playwright (d. 1998).
- Edward O'Hare: American lieutenant and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- WO Mitchell: Canadian writer (d. 1998).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I'm Crying Just for You - Eddie Morton
- Sit Down (You're Rocking the Boat) - Billy Murray
- When You're All Dressed Up and No Place to Go - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?