Friday 13 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Girard and Carl W Stahl.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1914 ?
- Alain Girard: French educator.
- Carl W Stahl
- Edward ''Butch'' O'Hare: American pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Leon Hess: American entrepreneur and CEO of Amerada Hess, an oil company exploration and production company.
- WO Mitchell: Canadian writer (d. 1998).
- W Mitchell: Canadian author and playwright (d. 1998).
- Edward O'Hare: American lieutenant and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Carl Stahl: American astrologer, a leading siderealist in the tradition of Cyril Fagan and Donald A. Bradley.
- Carl-Olof Anderberg: composer.