Friday 13 March 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 13, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alain Girard and Carl W Stahl.
A Trip to the Moon, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 March 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 March 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 March 1914 ?
- Alain Girard: French educator.
- Carl W Stahl
- Edward ''Butch'' O'Hare: American pilot and Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Leon Hess: American entrepreneur and CEO of Amerada Hess, an oil company exploration and production company.
- WO Mitchell: Canadian writer (d. 1998).
- W Mitchell: Canadian author and playwright (d. 1998).
- Edward O'Hare: American lieutenant and pilot Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1943).
- Carl Stahl: American astrologer, a leading siderealist in the tradition of Cyril Fagan and Donald A. Bradley.
- Carl-Olof Anderberg: composer.