Saturday 19 January 1963
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Adele Peterson and Michael Adams.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Go Away Little Girl by Steve Lawrence.
In UK The Next Time / Bachelor Boy by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
The Raven, directed by Roger Corman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while The Shoes of the Fisherman by Morris L. West was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Dakotas.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 January 1963!
Which were the important events of 19 January 1963 ?
- Confederate Heroes Day in Texas.
- Eastern and Oriental Orthodoxy ? Julian Calendar Theophany (Epiphany).
- St. Mark of Ephesus feast day .
- Bah�'f Faith ? Feast of Sult�n (Sovereignty) ? First day of the 17th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- National Popcorn Day in United States of America, however some claim this is whatever day the Superbowl lands on.
- The unofficial National Popcorn Day
- Adele Peterson: LPGA golfer.
- Michael Adams: American athlete, pro basketball player for 11 seasons beginning in 1985.
- Silvio Martinello: Italian cyclist who won a Gold Medal in the Atlanta Olympics, 7/27/1996, in the points course.
- Caron Wheeler: British vocalist who was featured prominently in the R & B band "Soul II Soul" with a smash hit "Keep on Movin," released March 1989 and number one hit "Back to Life," released June 1989.
- Martin Bashir: Pakistani-born reporter.
- John Bercow: English politician Speaker of the House of Commons
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 19 January 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?