Tuesday 19 March 1963
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mary Scheer and Brazo de Plata.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Our Day Will Come by Ruby and the Romantics.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
How the West Was Won, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while A Shade Of Difference by Allen Drury was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Musik für Sie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1963 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- The Orlons - South Street
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- Roy Orbison - In Dreams
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?