Friday 15 March 1963
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Don Simington and Bret Michaels in Harrisburg.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Summer Holiday by Cliff Richard was in the top 5 hits.
How the West Was Won, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Musik für Sie.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 15 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 15 March 1963 ?
- International Day Against Police Brutality
- Turkey buzzards return to Hinckley, Ohio.
- Blessed Arnicus of Averbode
- For corporations in the United States that use the calendar year as their fiscal year, the date on which the corporation must file its corporate income tax return
- Constitution Day in Belarus
- National holiday in Hungary celebrating the 1848 Revolution. (See also Public holidays in Hungary)
- World Consumer Rights Day 
- In Japan, Hounen Matsuri
- Saint Clemens Maria Hofbauer (died 1820)
- Saint Lucretia
- Saint Luise of Marillac
- In the Roman calendar, the Ides of March.
- Don Simington: Jockey.
- Bret Michaels in Harrisburg: Pennsylvania, USA; guitarist (Poison - "Talk Dirty to Me").
- Jimmy Baio in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Billy Tate - Soap).
- Felícia Cabrita: The foremost journalist investigating the Casa Pia scandal.
- Bret Michaels: Rock Singer.
- WFAN TV channel 14 in Washington, DC (IND) begins broadcasting
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 15 March 1963
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Eydie Gorme - Blame It On The Bossa Nova
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?