Monday 4 March 1963
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Anne Minter and MDV [Michiel.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Walk Like A Man by The 4 Seasons.
In UK Diamonds by Jet Harris & Tony Meehan was in the top 5 hits.
How the West Was Won, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
On TV people were watching Schwäbische Geschichten.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1963!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1963 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Anne Minter: in Australia; tennis star.
- MDV [Michiel: de Vos]; Dutch pop bassist (Burma Shave-Stash).
- Barbara Bubula: Polish politician.
- Janey Lee Grace: English singer and disc jockey.
- Alexei Kyrilloff: Russian artist.
- Anna Axe: American multiple birth, quadruplet, 2nd born; 5th child.
- Logan Phang: Malaysian astrologer.
- Jason Newsted: Bassist
- Janey Grace: English singer and radio host
- Daniel Roebuck: American actor and producer
- William Carlos Williams: US physician/poet, dies at age 79.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The 4 Seasons - Walk Like A Man
- Dion - Ruby Baby
- The Cascades - Rhythm Of The Rain
- Paul and Paula - Hey Paula
- Bobby Darin - You're The Reason I'm Living
- Ruby and the Romantics - Our Day Will Come
- Skeeter Davis - The End Of The World
- The Rebels - Wild Weekend
- Johnny Mathis - What Will Mary Say
- The Rooftop Singers - Walk Right In
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?