Thursday 19 May 1932
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Camille Darsières and Alma Cogan.
while The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 May 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 May 1932 ?
- National Hug-Your-Cat Day
- NASCAR Day USA.(2006)
- Commemoration of Pontian Greeks Genocide in Greece.
- Commemoration of Atatnrk, Youth and Sports Day in Turkey (1919).
- Theophilus of Corte
- Peter Celestine
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Dunstan
- Camille Darsières
- Alma Cogan: English singer (Born 1932).
- Elena Poniatowska: Mexican journalist and author, specializing in works on social and political issues focused on those considered to be disenfranchised especially women and the poor.
- Claude Blanchard: French-Canadian singer, comedian and actor (Born 1932).
- Paul Erdman: American economist and author (Born 1932).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?