Tuesday 24 May 1932
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Emma Belle Donath and Elaine Malbin.
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 May 1932!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 24 May 1932 ?
- Aldersgate Day (Methodism).
- Canada: Victoria Day, on this date or the Monday before it. In Quebec, it is known as National Patriotes Day (JournTe nationale des patriotes). The holiday is often referred to as "May Two-Four," -- a "two-four" being slang for a case of beer with 24 bottles or cans.
- Bermuda: Bermuda Day.
- Eritrea: National Day.
- Macedonia: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Macedonian Script and Culture Day.
- Saints Donatianus and Rogatianus
- Saint Amadl
- Saint Suzanna
- Mary, Help of the Christians
- Saint Sarah is celebrated in Camargue, France by the Roma or Gypsies.
- Bulgaria: Saints Cyril and Methodius Day celebrated as Bulgarian Education and Culture, and Slavonic Script Day.
- Emma Belle Donath
- Elaine Malbin: Opera singer.
- Graham Arnold: Artist.
- Terence Heiser: British senior civil servant.
- James Anderton Chief constable (Manchester: England).
- Emma Donath: American astrologer, active in AFA conventions.
- Guy Dupuis: Belgian astrologer; died of cancer 3/09/1995, 8:15 AM MET, Brussels, Belgium.
- James Anderton: English police officer.
- Arnold Wesker: British playwright (Bratkartoffeln Inbegriffen).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?