Sunday 29 May 1932
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Paul Erlich and Paul R Ehrlich.
while The Fountain by Charles Morgan was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1932!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1932 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Paul Erlich: .
- Paul R Ehrlich: American biologist and author.
- Ralph Ehrlich: American scientist and writer; an ecologist and insect biologist, he is a major figure in the study of population control and ecology movements.
- Richie Guerin: American athlete, pro basketball player and coach.
- Karl Ridderbusch: German musician, an operatic bass.
- Frank Williams: American gridiron football player who played for the BC Lions and Los Angeles Rams. He played college football at Pepperdine University.
- Paul Ehrlich: American biologist and author
- World War I Veterans begin to assemble in Washington, DC in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?