Monday 20 February 1967
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kurt Cobain and Lili Taylor.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Kind Of A Drag by The Buckinghams.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
One Million Years B.C., directed by Don Chaffey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Arrangement by Elia Kazan was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching CBS Children's Film Festival.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 February 1967!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 20 February 1967 ?
- Kurt Cobain: musician (Nirvana) (Born 1967).
- Lili Taylor: Actress (Ransom, Short Cuts).
- Louis Ferreira
- Chris Singleton: NFL linebacker (Miami Dolphins).
- Theresa Luke in Vancouver: British Columbia, Canada; rower (Olympics-1996).
- Kurt Knudsen: US baseball pitcher (Detroit Tigers).
- Andrew Shue in South Orange: New Jersey, USA; actor (Billy - Melrose Place).
- Katherine Soucie: American voice actress.
- Graeme Black: British fashion designer who launched his own label in 2005 after working with Zandra Rhodes, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hugo Boss, and Giorgio Armani.
- Kurt Cobain: American musician, lead singer whose anguished lyrics helped sell millions of records featuring the gritty sound of grunge rock 'n roll of "Nirvana," a head banging punk metal band formed in 1991.
- Marianne MacFarlane: American employee of United Airlines, aboard Flight 175 when it struck New York’s World Trade Center on 9/11/2001, piloted by terrorists.
- David Herman: American comedian and actor.
- Andrew Shue: American actor and activist founded Do Something.
- Tom Waddle: NFL player (Chicago Bears / Cincinnati Bengals).
- Rebekka Lynn Armstrong: Bakersfield, California -- Playmate (Sep, 1986).
- Broderick Thomas NFL linebacker (Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
- Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?