Tuesday 7 February 1967
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joseph Tilford Leigh Greene and Richie Burnett.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
The War Game, directed by Peter Watkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while Madame Sarah by Cornelia Otis Skinner was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1967!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1967 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Joseph Tilford Leigh Greene: Dayton, Ohio -- Long jumper (1992, 96 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Richie Burnett: Welsh darts player.
- Cheung Man: Hong Kong actress.
- Henry Morgenthau: US minister of Finance (devalued dollar), dies at age 74.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Keith - 98.6
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?