Saturday 25 February 1967
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jenny Byrne and Nick Leeson.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Kind Of A Drag by The Buckinghams.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
One Million Years B.C., directed by Don Chaffey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Jury Returns by Louis Nizer was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 February 1967!
Which were the important events of 25 February 1967 ?
- Blessed Romeo
- Kuwait's national day.
- People Power Day, special holiday in the Philippines.
- Saint Klaudian
- Saint Walburgis
- Saint Adeltrude
- Saint Cesar
- Jenny Byrne: Perth, Western Australia -- Tennis star (1984 Futures-Wyong-AUS).
- Nick Leeson: British banker (Baring bank).
- Rich Rowland: US baseball catcher (Detroit Tigers).
- Ed Balls: English politician Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer.
- Jonathan Freedland: English journalist and author.
- John Griggs: Actor (Joey Bishop Show), dies at 57.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
- Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
- The Casinos - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Johnny Rivers - Baby I Need Your Lovin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?