Sunday 19 February 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Benicio Del Toro and Kate Radley.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Kind Of A Drag by The Buckinghams.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
One Million Years B.C., directed by Don Chaffey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching CBS Children's Film Festival.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 February 1967!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 19 February 1967 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Pisces
- Astrology: Can also be last day of sun sign Aquarius depending on the time of birth and the astrologer's viewpoint.
- Chaoflux (Discordianism)
- Benicio Del Toro: Movie Actor.
- Kate Radley
- Benicio Del Toro in Puerto Rico actor (Licence to Kill: Usual Suspects).
- Wilmer King: first casuality on Tappan Zee Bridge in New York, dies.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- Keith - 98.6
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
- Spencer Davis Group - Gimme Some Lovin'
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?