Monday 21 April 2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carys Douglas .
In that special week of April people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Make Luv by Room 5 featuring Oliver Cheatham was in the top 5 hits.
X2, directed by Bryan Singer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Three Fates by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Most Extreme Elimination Challenge.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike or Car Tycoon.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 April 2003!
Which were the important events of 21 April 2003 ?
- Rome - city birthday.
- Saint Wolbodo
- Saint Konrad von Parzham
- Saint Anastasius I
- Saint Anselm, Archbishop of Canterbury
- Texas-San Jacinto Day
- Grounation Day in Rastafari movement.
- Sunni Islam - Mawlid, Prophet Muhammad's birthday (2005).
- Roman Empire - the Parilia was held in honor of Pales.
- Bah�'f Faith - First day of the festival of Ridv�n.
- Tiradentes - Brazil.
- Carys Douglas: American noted family, the second child and daughter of Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
- Nina Simone: American jazz singer, although may be more accurate to classify her as a "soul" singer because of the emotion that permeates her material, or as an eclectic because of her signature blend of soul, jazz, blues, gospel and pop.
- Boston Marathon: Robert Kipkoech Cheruiyot wins in 2:10:11, Svetlana Zakharova in 2:25:20 (legally blind American Marla Runyan finishes fifth), Ernst Van Dyk and Christina Ripp win the wheelchair races in 1:28:32 and 1:54:57 respectively.
- Vote counting in Nigeria heavily favors Olusegun Obasanjo opposition makes accusations of electoral fraud.
- The International Criminal Court elects its first prosecutor, Moreno Ocampo.
- British pop group S Club announce that they are splitting up after four years. The announcement was made in the London Arena by the six remaining members of the group.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 21 April 2003
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Charleroi - Lokeren : 4 - 3
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Mainz - Duisburg : 3 - 1
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Brighton - Sheffield Weds : 1 - 1
- Coventry - Stoke : 0 - 1
- Gillingham - Bradford : 1 - 0
- Grimsby - Walsall : 0 - 1
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Crewe : 1 - 2
- Blackpool - Mansfield : 3 - 3
- Cheltenham - Peterboro : 1 - 1
- Chesterfield - Brentford : 0 - 2
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?