Tuesday 21 November 1950
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Juantorena and Livingston Taylor in Boston.
Cyrano de Bergerac, directed by Michael Gordon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while Across The River And Into The Trees by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Jack Benny Program.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1950!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1950 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Alberto Juantorena: Cuba -- 400m dash (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Livingston Taylor in Boston: Massachusetts, USA; rocker ("I Will be in Love With You").
- Livingston Taylor: American singer and noted family, the younger brother of folk-pop superstar James Taylor.
- Hisham Barakat: Egyptian lawyer and judge (d. 2015).
- Stephen Geyer: American film and television composer.
- Gary Pihl: American guitarist (Boston)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 November 1950
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?