Friday 7 September 1956US date format: 9/7/1956, UK date format: 7/9/1956
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on September 7, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Diane Warren and Michael Feinstein.
In UK Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) by Doris Day was in the top 5 hits.
Attack, directed by Robert Aldrich, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while A Walk On The Wild Side by Nelson Algren was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Black Tulip.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 September 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 September 1956!
Which were the important events of 7 September 1956 ?
- Also see September 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Brazil - Independence day (from Portugal, 1822)
- Mozambique - Victory Day
- RC Saints - Saint Regina; Saint Evurtius (Heortius), St. Cloud (Clodoald)
- Diane Warren: American songwriter whose prolific...
- Michael Feinstein: American musician, singer, pianist, he...
- Byron Stevenson: British footballer (d. 2007).
- Bell X-2 sets unofficial manned aircraft altitude record 126,000+ feet.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1956 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
- Whatever Will Be Will Be (Que Sera Sera) - Doris Day
- Anne Shelton - Lay Down Your Arms
- Rockin' Through The Rye - Bill Haley & His Comets
- Teenagers featuring Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall In Love
- Tony Martin - Walk Hand In Hand
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?