Wednesday February 22, 1984
This day in 30 sec.
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 22, 1984). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Branislav Ivanovic and Jodie Rivera.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Jump by Van Halen.
In UK Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood was in the top 5 hits.
This Is Spinal Tap, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1984
while While Reagan Slept by Art Buchwald was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Alas Smith & Jones.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Anter Planter or Begin.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 February 1984
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 February 1984!
Which were the important events of 22 February 1984 ?
- Blessed Saint Isabel of France (+1270)
- United States - Washington's Birthday (traditionally).
- Ash Wednesday in 2023.
- Saint Lucia - independence (1979).
- The Scouting movement celebrates this day as "B.-P. day" or "Founder's Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- The World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts celebrates this day as "Thinking Day" as it is the shared birthday of the Scouts' founder Sir Robert Baden-Powell, and his wife, Lady Olave Baden-Powell, the World Chief Guide.
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of the Chair of Saint Peter.
- Branislav Ivanovic: Serbian footballer.
- Jodie Rivera: YouTube celebrity.
- Giorgos Printezis: Greek basketball player.
- Tommy Bowe: Irish rugby player.
- Kristen Soltis Anderson: Writer.
- Branislav Ivanović: Serbian footballer.
- Georgios Printezis: Greek basketball player.
- Yuki Sato: Japanese actor.
- Claire Marshall: YouTube Star.
- David: Spent most of his life in a plastic bubble, dies at 12.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1984 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?